Cint is currently hiring experienced, creative Ruby on Rails software developers to create the next generation of our web application software solutions. We provide a fun and energetic environment that allows every team member the opportunity to achieve their career and financial goals.
Here at Cint, we believe that company culture and individuals drive our business success and our business is innovation. We believe that the best way to achieve our goals is to hire creative, talented people and give them a great environment to transform their ideas into cutting‐edge, industry transforming web‐based solutions. We support this goal by pairing our people with productive agile methodologies and knowledgeable leadership.
This is an excellent opportunity to come join our Atlanta based team and work in a fun, relaxed environment with a motivated group of your peers who are also 100% committed to our success. Plus, you get to build some cool stuff along the way. Cint also offers a solid benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
If this sounds like the right place for you, then you will…
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a team player
- Thrive on challenges
- Like learning new things
- Have excellent OO design skills
- Believe in TDD and its merits
- Have deep knowledge of RoR including all the parts about writing tests first with RSpec and Cucumber
- Be knowledgeable about web‐tech (HTTP, REST, HTML, JS, CSS, AJAX, jQuery)
- Understand SQL well enough to create complex queries and optimize/debug them (MySQL is a plus)
- Have experience working with agile development, Scrum or Kanban
- Have a University degree or higher in Computer Science
And you’ll get bonus points for…
- Having experience developing .NET applications including ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with UX and UI design
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
If this describes you, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com. Candidates must be able to demonstrate US Citizenship or existing authorization to work for any US employer.