Are you a highly motivated software developer and team player with good knowledge in TDD, BDD, DDD, SOLID principles and design patterns? Do you feel comfortable working with C#, .NET / .NET Core, .NET MVC, Continuous Integration, Visual Studio, NUnit / xUnit, SQL Server, Postgres, Xamarin, Azure, Node.js, Angular.js, Scrum and Kanban? Aiming to work towards long term goals and in an agile environment?
Founded in Sweden 1998, Cint is now a 100% global software as a service that is disrupting a whole industry by providing market researchers, media companies and various other clients with access and insights into their audiences. Cint HQ is a very open and welcoming place, located in central Stockholm with people from all around the world, who are working together on cloud-, mobile- and web solutions. As a developer you will have focus on both user experience as well as complex internal algorithms.
- What it takes to be a team player
- Good knowledge in object oriented design and TDD
- Great experience with C#, .Net framework and NUnit / xUnit
- Good spoken and written English
- University degree or higher in computer science, with good knowledge in mathematics, data types and algorithms
- Experience working with agile development, Scrum or Kanban
- Deep knowledge in other programming languages, like Ruby, F#, Clojure, Erlang, Go, Rust or Haskell
Nice to have:
- Deep understanding of relational or NOSQL databases
- Knowledge in REST APIs and microservices architecture
- Experience with DevOps / deploy / build / container systems
- Expertise in user experience and graphical design
Got all the “must haves” and most of the “should haves”?