Cint is looking for a German Project Manager to join our team in the Barcelona or Berlin offices (location for this role can be Barcelona or Berlin).
You will be part of the “Technology and Project Support” (TPS) team and will work on a variety of on-line international research projects, developing your analytical, communication, and software skills. The Project Manager will be focusing on learning technology solutions for clients that wish to have market insights in different countries.
You will be working with an international team located in Barcelona, Berlin, London, Stockholm, Tokyo, Los Angeles, New York.
You will be responsible for our German clients but also exposed to a wide variety of clients from all over EU
You will be running research projects, from set up of project to delivery of final data, focusing on managing client’s expectations, building clients’ relationship and trust, troubleshooting issues, liaising with other departments.
Your responsibilities will be split into lending support to clients working directly in our system as well as managing and coordinate projects from beginning to end under a strict schedule, handling several projects simultaneously, communicating project details to colleagues, partners, and clients.
Compensation and position will vary according to your experience level. After 6 months with the company, benefits such as health insurance, gym and food card are added to the package. Company phone and bonus plan are also added after 6 months
Experienced in on-line research and Market Research is a strong plus Other backgrounds might be considered.
Fluent English and native German level are crucial for this job. Other languages are a plus.
- Good academic background/university degree in business, market research, marketing or related ﬁelds
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Internet/web literate
- Used to work within international environment
Skills & Abilities
- Customer focus and ability to work closely with a variety of clients
- Excellent problem solving, time management and reasoning skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle high workload
- Technology driven
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills