In order to better support Cint’s rapid growth, we have created a world class customer success team that will build more proven value faster for both the Customer and Cint.
The Customer Success team works closely with customers to understand their business goals and cooperate/coordinate with internal departments (Sales, Development, Product, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to ensure that we are providing superb technology, tools, products and services so our customers can achieve their goals.
The role is a combination of Sales and Operations. In this role, you would be allocated a number of clients and you would be their main point of contact: both to train them on our platform and solutions but also upselling and looking after the project management of their studies.
Role Purpose & Responsibilities:
Demonstrate high performing Customer Success behaviors and results:
- Be highly focused and effective at:
- Retaining and growing existing accounts
- Responding quickly to customer support requests and incoming bid requests, helping users to “self-serve”, understand the benefits of using the Cint platform, and unlock the benefits of doing so
- Ensuring all projects are delivered successfully and on time, being proactive at identifying potential problems early and supporting the customer to overcome issues
- Be an expert in the application of our products
- Be a trusted advisor to the customer and build lasting relationships
- Helping customers to optimize their projects and delivering project success
- Perform consistently and successfully across KPI’s and measures of sales metrics, delivery/operational metrics, and customer satisfaction metrics
Unlock Operational Efficiencies:
- Deliver efficiencies through streamlining processes whilst maintaining positive customer experience
- Responsibility for project or platform selling as well as “project delivery”
- Ensuring projects are closed and invoiced on time
Hit and exceed sales growth targets:
- Ensure that monthly targets are achieved including both new and existing accounts
- Be accountable and consistently perform against all targets or metrics
- Proactively seek opportunities to up-sell to all customers
Drive Cint Platform adoption:
- Turn project sales (sample) opportunities into DIY users and platform sales.
- Train and on-board customers as needed and support their adoption of the Cint platform
- Provide feed-back to product and supply teams as well as the Customer Success Director to enable greater DIY sales in future
- 1+ years of appropriate experience
- Previous experience successfully performing in customer success, account management or project delivery roles is beneficial
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Good sector knowledge and experience
- Proven success at growing accounts through proactive, structured account governance and quality service
- German and English is mandatory
- Highly personable, strong relationship builder, and strong proactive customer focus
- Excellent analytical skills, process orientated, and strong attention to detail, to ensure resource is being put to optimum use
- Can-do attitude and results driven
- Ability to reprioritise tasks and be agile in your approach, make decisions, and flexibility to adjust to changing demands of the role and business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- You may be required to travel to see customers within your territory
You may be required to travel on a limited basis to visit Cint regional offices as needed.
- Most interaction with regional offices and teams should be adequately achieved through conference calls and skype