The position of Panel Partnership Manager is highly customer service focused. The focus of the position is to implement new panel owners that have signed a contract. The role requires being able to work with Cint’s system Opinion Hub and internal implementation tools. Internal communication and using the CRM system to keep track of internal metrics are a key part of the role. The role requires both troubleshooting skills and the ability to track and maintain data records.
The Panel Partnership Manager will be focused on databases, API’s, excel and the CRM system. The ideal candidate will be able to train within the Cint system, carry on-going communication (respond to enquiries and concerns), troubleshooting, and complete special projects when necessary. The Panel Partnership Manager will work cross functionally within the organization and will be the key point of contact for all Panel related queries.
No previous experience is needed, but the ability to quickly understand complex systems is required.
- Become the expert in Cint’s system Opinion Hub.
- Working with panel owners on panel implementations.
- Work with Excel.
- Work with API trouble shooting.
- Providing support to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data in the CRM Tool.
- Trouble shooting problems and suggesting solutions.
- 0-2 years of experience
- University/College degree
- Ability to quickly understand complex systems
- Fluent in English (writing, reading, speaking)
- Additional language skills are a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong communications skills
- Trouble shooting and Problem solving skills
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team.