Working within a supply and demand business model, the Partner Success Onboarding Manager (PSOM) is a relationship specialist for our valued Supply Partners as they integrate their business operations with Cint’s technology suite. As part of a global team, the PSOM leverages internal networks and resources, and is a key point of contact for Partner Success and Business Development.
The ideal candidate is driven and motivated, enjoys client service, is interested in technology, and thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments.
Location: Los Angeles, New York or Chicago.
Role Responsibilities / What You’ll Do:
- Simultaneously own and manage multiple relationships and technology implementations
- Become an expert in Cint’s Technology Suite including API integrations and troubleshooting processes
- Navigate and maintain up-to-date internal records in, but not limited to, NetSuite (CRM), Zendesk and Microsoft applications
- Contribute to the team’s ongoing success by sharing knowledge, documenting scalable process and procedure, and proactively suggesting improvements and solutions
- Drive the product roadmap by gathering and escalating feedback to Product Manager(s)
- Collaborate with, and support internal and external stakeholders
Key Competencies / What You Bring to the Table :
- You are drawn toward working with clients and have an aptitude to build strong relationships
- You are inquisitive and curious – you enjoy solving technical challenges and are resourceful (knocking down doors to get what you need)
- Your communication, verbal and written, is articulate and succinct
- You are self-motivated, self-managed, proactive, and are driven to improve and succeed
- You appreciate owning responsibilities (rather than tasks), have pride in your work and are committed to hold yourself accountable to the highest standards
- You have a fun, open-minded personality and are eager to give and receive constructive feedback
- You are empathetic and supportive – it’s necessary to fit with our culture
Preferred Skills, Experience & Abilities / The Basics:
- University/College degree
- 0-5 years’ experience from a relevant role, for example customer support, client services, support or service roles.
- Fluent in English (writing, reading, speaking), additional language skills are a plus.
- Demonstrable experience in executing process-driven tasks
- Strong knowledge of customer/partner success and customer support experience
- Bonus points: Social Selling experience, a strong LinkedIn and digital profile and an understanding of solution selling methodologies
You may be required to travel within the region for internal training and Partner interaction as well as potential limited travel outside the region for internal or strategic meetings.
What We Offer / Why this job is Awesome:
- Cint is an aggressively growing global technology company with a regional structure
- The PSOM role is an entry to mid-level position offering the opportunity to define your career path with exposure to technology, relationship management / customer success, and sales
- We have ambitious goals providing challenges to foster your career growth
- We are the Team defining Partner Success for the Americas – we want to hear from you, we want your ideas
- Transparent / horizontal structure – we have a start-up vibe with a solid foundation and direct interaction with our Business Leaders
- Cint believes in offering a competitive compensation package that reflects the strategic business development and consultative solution sales focus of this position, starting with an ample fixed salary and the possibility of growing into a role with a competitive and motivating bonus structure
- Range of competitive in-market Company benefits applicable to the role and country