The continued high growth of Cint requires building closer relations with our existing clients. As a result, Cint is looking for a Customer Success Executive, to build and optimize the relationships and value of our clients.
The successful candidate must have technical expertise, as well as great customer service and business acumen to be able to lead and grow accounts. Industry expertise may help, but not essential. Must be personable and client facing.
- Partner with a Sales Director to run and maintain overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Ensure that customers’ onboarding and handover from Sales to CS is completed successfully.
- Manage existing customer relationships and responding to sales and non-sales related inquiries so Sales can focus on generating net new business.
- Inspire customers to think about how our platform can Success their broader business needs.
- Leading advocate for our products and services within the customer organization.
- Work closely with Sales to ensure that customer related info and updates are communicated and shared with the team.
- Work closely with SA, Development, IT and other teams to ensure that knowledge is shared and CS has adequate success.
- Manage AccessPro, Link and +Tracking projects from beginning to end.
- Handle several projects simultaneously.
- Act proactively to identify potential risks and report them to CS Specialist before problems arise.
- Ensure that processes are followed.
- Contribute to ongoing systems and process improvements.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention preferred
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Must possess the technical proficiency necessary to understand the job requirements and credibly lead others.
- Must be able to create a high performing work environment that is beneficial to the company, its culture and its customers.
- Possess great consultative skills, have deep sector/domain knowledge, detailed product knowledge, and usually make it a point to truly understand the ecosystem of their customers (i.e. knowing what role their service plays within the customer’s company).
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- A University degree.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Office software.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Solid understanding of sales and operations sides of business.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- You like challenges and want to work in a constantly evolving environment.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.