We are looking for a front-end developer with passion for good UX and attention to details to join our growing product design team at Cint’s HQ in Stockholm. Founded in Sweden, Cint now have offices in numerous countries, across different continents, to provide market researchers, media companies and various other clients with access and insights into their audience.
We would love to find a team player who likes to think and reason in order to provide the best experience possible for our external and internal users. You would be working together with product owners, developers, designers and the occasionally the marketing team.
Cint is a very open and welcoming place that is great for driven people who like to define their own way of working and pushing their own boundaries.
You are going to mainly work with our web based systems, as well as our mobile app and company website. We put a lot of emphasis on close collaboration between the product design team and the development team as we strive to learn from each other’s different angles.
- What it takes to be a team player
- Excellent HTML and CSS skills
- Good spoken and written English
- University degree or higher in computer science
- Experience working with agile development, Scrum or Kanban
- Know your way around and can customize a WordPress website
Nice to have:
- Experience working with a design system
- Expertise in user experience and graphical design
Got all the “must haves” and most of the “should haves”?