We are looking for a User Experience Designer to join our growing product design team at Cint’s HQ in Stockholm. Founded in Sweden, Cint now have offices in numerous countries, across different continents, to provide market researchers, media companies and various other clients with access and insights into their audience.
We would love to find a team player who likes to think and argue in order to provide the best experience possible for our external and internal users. We expect you to have a strong opinion on solutions along with a pragmatic approach to your work and that you are comfortable to be proven wrong by your own research.
Cint is a very open and welcoming place that is great for driven people who like to define their own way of working and pushing their own boundaries.
You are going to mainly work with our web based systems, as well as our mobile app. Our systems require a good technical understanding in order to simplify the user facing elements. We put a lot of emphasis on close collaboration between the product design team and the development team as we strive to learn from each other’s different angles.
Skills we are looking for
- User research – quantitative and qualitative, remotely and on location
- Facilitation – leading groups, scoping, time boxing, preparation, evaluation
- Communication of design work within the company – concept, implementation, usability
- Prototyping – we use different methods, early and often
- Good understanding of different technologies – HTML, CSS, JS, iOS, Android, etc.
- Good English skills, both spoken and written