Cint Australia is looking for new faces and talent to join our team. Based in our Sydney office we are looking for TECH focused sales professionals, client services managers, and experienced account managers to meet the needs of our growing client base in the region and roll out the company’s suite of technology solutions.
Our corporate style is entrepreneurial and focusing on work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating successes together. We believe that, if we surround ourselves with great people, our company will be great too.
Although the business is well established globally, we are in a phase of rapid product innovation and sales transformation to accelerate growth. Our culture is comparable to a start-up environment, and we are investing heavily in the development of our team to help realize our company ambitions through increased strategic solution sales and building important technology partnerships.
If you love working with incredibly passionate people, have an entrepreneurial spirit, your own passion for all things tech, and enjoy working in a company where your contribution can make a significant difference then Cint is the place for you!
- Manage existing clients, from on-boarding through to project delivery and closure
- Proactively ensure client projects are running smoothly and their expectations are being met or exceeded
- Inbound sales to farm existing clients and build the pipeline
- Provide an exceptional level of service through proactive communication
- Provide account management and platform training to ensure clients move to being proficient self-service buyers
- Identify opportunities to up-sell across the Cint product range
- Meet revenue and GM targets set by the Company by farming existing accounts
- Maintain existing operational relationships with established customers (MR Project Managers, Operations Directors, Procurement etc.), responding to incoming leads and project feasibility and pricing requests from customers
- Prospect for new customer leads through LinkedIn, your existing network, and proactively identifying and engaging key target customers and work with Senior Account Managers to develop these leads into buying customers
- Position Cint as a market leading SaaS technology company and work with all internal departments to support the sales effort
- Proactively suggest improvements and support needed in the organisation to assist sales growth (R&D, Marketing, Delivery etc.).
- Learn Cint’s technology product value proposition, understand how we fit in the mar-tech / digital media / ad-tech / data ecosystem and the value we add for pour customers as part of their wider technology infrastructure
- Be seen as a trusted partner, thought leader and industry expert to help advise customers on the best technology choices and business processes
- Coordinate internal resources, e.g. Pre-Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Business Executives, Customer Success, Partners etc. to drive account strategy and to assist individual sales processes
- Exercise judgement and adopt Cint sales methodologies to qualify opportunities, manage your time effectively and optimize sales potential in each account.
- Accurately forecast pipeline and update CRM and order management systems.
- Support internal operational teams in ensuring the smooth delivery of projects and services to the clients
- Idenifying the need for, then conductintg product demos & customised trainings
- Escalating and trubleshooting out of scope projects
- Closing projects and sending them to the Finance team
- Providing first line of tech support for internal and external users
- Ensure client retention and high satisfaction scores through relationship development
Essential Experience & Education:
- Minimum 3 years Client Services / Inside Sales / Project Management experience in Market Research, data, digital media or technology companies
- Passion to develop solution sales (value selling), negotiation and account management skills
- Strong academic background (university degree preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Demonstrable understanding of the online market research market, supply chain and industry value chain
Preferred Skills, Experience & Abilities (preferred but not all essential):
- Self-motivated, proactive, risk taking, and a driven to succeed
- Must be a team player
- Strong at developing deep personal relationships to key people in customer organizations
- Understanding of Social Selling and a solid LinkedIn profile
- Interest in solution selling methodologies
- May have own network in MR, Media or other target verticals
- Fun and open-minded personality
- Continual development ethic
- Good networking capabilities
- You will be required to travel within the territory to meet existing and potential clients.
- Some international travel may be required to internal company events
- Cint believes in offering a competitive compensation package that reflects the sales focus of this position, combining a fixed salary of AUS 60 000 with a competitive and motivating commission structure.
- Range of Company benefits applicable to the role and market
- Due to recent Private Equity funding Cint is in a period of expansion and currently bring a range of innovative new technology to the insights industry. The Australian office is well placed to take advantage of this growth and the right candidate will be provided with exceptional career opportunities and personal growth.
- You’ll be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that’s retained a fun, start-up culture with a flat management structure and a commitment to personal development. You will be continually inspired by the new technology releases, and encouraged to contribute and push the boundaries of the technology.
- Dynamic role including a mix of operational, client facing, and inside sales duties,
- By working directly with the Managing Director and small team you will have good exposure and participate in all aspects of the business.
- All applicants must be a permanent resident of Australia or hold a valid long-term working visa for Australia.
- All applications must be accompanied by with a cover letter
- Any application that does not meet these criteria will not be considered.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR C.V. IN THE APPLICATION
Please send your resume to email@example.com