All applications must include a cover letter and be an Australian resident or the application will not considered.
In order to better support Cint’s rapid growth, we are creating a world class customer success team that will build more proven value faster for both the Customer and Cint.
CS team would work closely with customers to understand their business goals and cooperate/coordinate with internal departments (Sales, Development, Product, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to ensure that we are providing superb technology, tools, products and services so our customers can achieve their goals.
In this role, you will lead a team of Customer Success Executives and support them in their day to day tasks.
Establish a high performing Customer Success team for your region:
- Establish a Customer Success team and structure in line with Cint’s strategy to enable us to become highly focussed and effective at:
- Retaining and growing existing accounts horizontally at an operational and transactional level
- Proactively driving platform adoption across the customers’ business
- Optimisation of all projects, leaving no money on the table and delivering project success
- Working with Sales to support the acquisition of new customers and driving proactive strategic growth from existing accounts
- Recruit, on board, coach and measure your team
- Set appropriate KPI’s and measures to improve and track sales metrics, delivery/operational metrics, and customer satisfaction metrics
- Work with your peers in other regions to share best practices, learnings, solve problems and devise new initiatives and improvements
- Provide a clearer and motivating career path for all CS executives.
Hit and exceed regional sales targets:
- Through maximising growth potential across all accounts in your region, ensure monthly targets are achieved including both new and existing accounts.
- Ensure all team members are accountable to targets and metrics, and maximise team productivity
- Proactively seek opportunities to up-sell to all customers
Deliver a World Class Service:
- Own the Customer Success strategy for the region, aligning with the UK, EMEA and Global business strategies
- Be highly responsive to all customer needs, leading the industry for speed and quality of response including out-of-hours demands.
- Devise proactive customer success methodologies that are repeatable and scalable across your team and customer base. Recognise, predict and accelerate customer maturity lifecycles.
- Implement Customer Success Charters for high value (green) accounts, with a structured and proactive approach to driving growth, establishing MAPs (mutually agreed plans) with customers and agreeing regular account governance to track progress and address issues
- Implement light-touch methodologies to manage “tail” customers efficiently and with maximum automation.
Own all account relationships allocated to Customer Success:
- Take account management responsibility across all accounts allocated to Customer Success
- Ensure your team are proactive in unlocking revenue growth
Drive Cint Platform adoption:
- Turn project sales (sample) opportunities into DIY users and platform sales.
- Minimise non-DIY revenues, and ensure the team are trained on how to sell and deliver all new and existing Cint technologies
- Train and on-board customers as needed and support their adoption of the Cint platform
- Feed back product and supply needs to relevant teams and regional VP to enable greater DIY sales in future
Education and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 5+ years of appropriate experience
- Previous experience successfully leading a team and/or managing people
- Strong IT skills
- Understanding of how to quote, sell, optimise and deliver research projects
- Highly personable, strong relationship builder, and strong proactive customer focus
- Proven success at growing accounts through proactive, structured account governance
- A strong team leader, and team player, but able to work under own initiative
- Excellent analytical skills, process orientated, and strong attention to detail, to ensure resource is being put to optimum use.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- You may be required to travel to see customers within your territory
- You may be required to travel on a limited basis to visit Cint regional offices as needed.
- Most interaction with regional offices and teams should be adequately achieved through conference calls and skype