Cint’s ‘Asia Pacific’ division are looking for new faces and talent to join our regional team. Based in our Tokyo office we are looking for TECH focused sales professionals to meet the needs of our growing client base in the region.
Our corporate style is entrepreneurial and focusing on work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating successes together. We believe that, if we surround ourselves with great people, our company will be great too. Although the business is well established globally, we are in a phase of rapid product innovation and sales transformation to accelerate growth.
Our culture is comparable to a start-up environment, and we are investing heavily in the development of our team to help realize our company ambitions through increased strategic solution sales and building important technology partnerships.
If you love working with incredibly passionate people, have an entrepreneurial spirit, your own passion for all things tech, and enjoy working in a company where your contribution can make a significant difference then Cint is the place for you!
- Meet and exceed revenue and GM targets set by the Company
- Generate significant new business across the Market Research, Media Owner and Media Agency verticals
- Identify strategic growth opportunities across an existing and established base of customers in the region through selling to senior execs, business leaders and C-suite
- Develop new opportunities in emerging vertical markets for Cint’s “next generation” product offering; including Communications, HighTech, Retail, e-Commerce, Gaming and Gaming & Entertainment
- Selling to SME (especially innovative start-ups), MM’s and Enterprise scale businesses
- Maintain existing operational relationships with established customers (MR Project Managers, Operations Directors, Procurement etc), responding to incoming leads and project feasibility and pricing requests from customers
- Own and manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business and strategic growth from existing accounts
- Prospect for new customers through LinkedIn, your existing network, and proactively identifying and engaging key target customers
- Employ a strategic value based selling approach, identifying customer needs, business cases and customer ROI analysis, and developing compelling solutions for long term customer success
- Position Cint as a market leading SaaS technology company and work with all internal departments to support the sales effort
- Proactively suggest improvements and support needed in the organisation to assist sales growth (R&D, Marketing, Delivery etc).
- Learn Cint’s technology product value proposition, understand how we fit in the mar-tech / digital media / ad-tech / data ecosystem and the value we add for pour customers as part of their wider technology infrastructure
- Be seen as a trusted partner, thought leader and industry expert to help advise customers on the best technology choices and business processes
- Coordinate internal resources, eg; Pre-Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Business Executives, Customer Success, Partners etc. to drive account strategy and to assist individual sales processes
- Exercise judgement and adopt Cint sales methodologies to qualify opportunities, manage your time effectively and optimize sales potential in each account
- Create and drive strategic emphasis and a personal territory plan where none previously existed (using Cint’s sales plan framework)
- Accurately forecast pipeline and update CRM and order management systems
- Support internal operational teams in ensuring the smooth delivery of projects and services to the clients
- Ensure client retention and high satisfaction scores through relationship development
Essential Experience & Education:
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience selling MR, data, digital media or technology solutions F2F
- Proven and successful solution sales (value selling), negotiation and account management experience
- Strong academic background (university degree preferred)
- Demonstrable experience in generating new business
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Demonstrable understanding of the online market research market, supply chain and industry value chain
- Reasonable/Strong understanding of the emerging mar-tech, digital media, SaaS, and consumer data ecosystems
Preferred Skills, Experience & Abilities (preferred but not all essential):
- Self-motivated, proactive, risk taking, and a driven to succeed
- Must be a team player
- Strong at developing deep personal relationships to key people in customer organizations
- Social Selling experience and a strong LinkedIn profile
- Understanding of solution selling methodologies
- Ability to sell both an application and advise on implementation and integration of a platform
- Successful track record in formally presenting at to C-level
- Ability to negotiate complex deals
- May have own network in MR, Media or other target verticals
- Fun and open-minded personality
- You will be required to travel within the territory to meet existing and potential clients.
- Cint believes in offering a competitive compensation package that reflects the sales focus of this position, combining a fair fixed salary with a competitive and motivating commission structure.
- Range of Company benefits applicable to the role and market
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR C.V. IN THE APPLICATION
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org