Seven ways automation solves your panel and sample management challenges
Let’s imagine you had a single interface where you could efficiently manage all things panel and sample-related: That’s exactly what our automated solution for panel management and fieldwork offers.
The platform allows companies to gather insights faster, cost-effectively and at scale to power market research innovations. With it, you can take advantage of built-in automation to better manage everything from respondent recruitment through to bidding, feasibility and project execution.
Cint’s platform solves many common challenges in the industry, prioritising flexibility and ease-of-use, and improving respondent experiences.
Here are seven things the panel does to make your life easier:
- Expert APIs: Reduce risk and resource commitments, while fully embracing automation, through expert API builds.
- Instant updates: Stay on track using proactive automated alerts and real-time reporting, backed by online help from an experienced project team.
- Methodology integrations: Integrate seamlessly with traditional and custom data collection systems as well as multiple methodologies, including eye tracking, facial coding, non–conscious measurement, video capture and, of course, traditional surveys.
- Find respondents: Access millions of profiled and engaged consumers across 150 countries, targeted with the power of our advanced technology.
- Connections galore: Manage proprietary panels and integrate programmatically with more than 200 sample providers, via pre–existing connections to the industry’s largest panel companies, exchanges and marketplaces.
- Lifecycle management: easily manage sample across the entire project lifecycle, from bidding to field to delivery. We make it easy, with accurate feasibility estimates and lightning-fast launches.
- Fraud detection: Achieve better quality with our AI-based fraud detection and respondent engagement systems. These apply to every respondent on the platform, regardless of source, meaning the responsibility for any issues related to fraud or engagement is removed from the buyer.
Add all this to an intelligent pricing model that ensures clients never overpay, and which contains no additional platform or software licensing fees, and you have a recipe for success. The platform gives users confidence in knowing they are getting data they can trust, alongside the agility to stay ahead in a swiftly changing market.