We are pleased to announce that we are expanding our market research technology services to customers and partners in the APAC region with our newly opened Singapore office. We’ve enhanced our presence in the region by adding Singapore to our existing APAC office locations in Sydney, Tokyo, Hong Kong and with our strategic partner Krea in Chennai. Included in the expansion is the addition of several new team members and leadership promotions in order to strengthen Cint’s cross-functional team of market research technology experts in the region.
“Our streamlined client engagement model has led us to further accelerate our APAC presence with a new collaborative, solid cross-functional team from sales, operations, engineering and customer success,” said Karine Parsy, EVP, APAC at Cint. “As we grow, we are continuing our investment in the region with our newest office in Singapore. Altogether, this move will strengthen our ability to better serve clients in the south-east Asia region and in the APAC region with a high level of excellence.”
Our newest office is located at #13-03 Keppel Bay Tower, 1 Harbourfront Avenue in Singapore. Team members staffing the office include:
- Ding HuiHui, Customer Success Director, Asia, who will be responsible for managing a high performing customer success team in Asia driving operational efficiencies and improving customer satisfaction using our technology platform and fit to purpose engagement model. She comes to Cint from her most recent position as panel manager for APAC at GfK Asia.
- Eugene Leong, Head of Business Development, Asia, will focus on driving new revenue growth and working with key accounts in Asia. Prior to joining Cint, he held management and business development positions with several Asian companies, most recently working with YouGov and GfK Asia.
- Kelvin Koh, Vice President Global Accounts, APAC, will oversee and elevate relationships with global client accounts within the APAC region, ensuring the highest level of service. He will apply his depth of skills learned in sales, business development and research roles at previous companies including Rakuten, Kantar, GfK Asia, JD Power, Deloitte Consulting and others.
To further expand and streamline our presence in the APAC region, we have promoted and hired the following leadership team members:
- Takaaki Kobayashi, Vice President of Sales and Customer Success, Japan is based in Tokyo. He will apply his more than 12 years in sales strategy, online research and platform sales, and domestic client engagement to his role at Cint. Most recently, he served in sales leadership roles at NTT and GMO Research.
- Jessica Murdoch has been promoted to Vice President of Sales and Customer Success in Australia/New Zealand and is based in Cint’s Sydney office. Prior to this promotion, she served for three years as Cint’s as Customer Success Director. Before joining Cint, Murdoch held business development roles with several market research technology companies, including Lightspeed Research (now part of Kantar) and TEG Research.
- Maria Chung, who has been with Cint for seven years based in Tokyo, has now joined the supply team as Partner Success Director. She will use her extensive knowledge of the demand and supply ecosystems, along with her strong relationships with supplier and clients, to strengthen cross-functional teams and synergies for the company.
For a complete list of our 14 global offices visit: https://www.cint.com/offices
Liked this post? Spread the word on: