It is vital to continue advancing the conversation surrounding diversity and inclusion in the consumer insights industry. Women in Research (WIRe) is one of the organisations leading the charge in addressing these issues, and Cint is a proud corporate sponsor of WIRe again in 2021.
On February 10, WIRe is hosting an important panel discussion, “WIRe in Color U.K. Virtual Event: Empowering Belonging.” Cint Success Manager Jennifer Fofanah, who specialises in Programmatic Supply and manages key partnerships to build supply in the EMEA region, is participating in the discussion. She’ll be joined on the virtual stage by other consumer insights female leaders from L’Oreal, AudienceNet, Minna Technologies and Mint Research.
The panel members will be discussing several important points, including:
- Empowering belonging within the consumer insights field.
- Facing specific challenges that come at the intersections of being a woman and of colour in the industry.
- Navigating “belonging” both in the workplace and in the greater community.
- Equipping oneself through allyship, mentoring, career development, strategies and stories.
- Encouraging more conversations, feeling more connected and thoughtfully engaging in order to nurture stronger communities.
- Creating pride and championing the industry to encourage a greater understanding and value for the sector.
- Growing and championing ourselves as individuals and organisations in the consumer insights industry and beyond.
It is an ongoing challenge to ensure that individuals feel integrated and that all aspects of their lives, professionally and personally, bolster their own personal purpose. This panel discussion will provide guidance directly from women who work every day in the consumer insights space and provide an understanding of how element of belonging is critical to well-being.
Liked this post? Spread the word on: